PC room was empty because it will be changed to study room or office. My house was empty because it is no longer my house. I "doesn't" care. I care about my new family members who never see me, i care about my country who need my help. I care about my best friends who are enjoying their lives in Cambodia. Miss you all!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Hi
PC room was empty because it will be changed to study room or office. My house was empty because it is no longer my house. I "doesn't" care. I care about my new family members who never see me, i care about my country who need my help. I care about my best friends who are enjoying their lives in Cambodia. Miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
baby is so cute, Heing.
Welcome home, Buddie!!! Can't wait to have fun haha... The baby is cute man ta :D
Eh, do you miss friends in here?
Post a Comment